Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Auction Quilt

Our church (Riverside Christian Church) is having a fundraiser auction to raise money for a short-term missions trip to Guatemala.  I decided to make use of a batch of beautiful Moda fabric Christmas fat-quarters I'd purchased from The Bunkhouse Quilt shop a while back and create something to donate for such a good cause.


As I posted before, I had the opportunity to take a long-arm machine quilting class and was very excited to be able to finish this quilt as my very first long-arm project.  Steve took the photos for me today after I finished the hand-work on the binding.
These two are cropped close-ups of a few different blocks to show the quilting & fabrics.

This shows the backing fabric & my 'tag' for identifying purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment